La Roche Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel Lotion SPF50+
The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel Lotion is a holiday must have if you have young children.
Protect your little one against sun damage with the non-greasy La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin Gel Lotion. This very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection has been specially formulated with a patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to provide maximum protection.
Benefits & Features
- Easy-to-apply texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- No white marks when applied to wet skin.
- Very Water resistant.
- No parabens.
How to use?
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.This product can be applied on both wet and dry skin.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
- Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
- External Use.