La Roche Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Lotion SPF50+ 100ml
Very high facial protection for children, against the sun's harmful UV rays. Tested on sensitive skin.
Specially formulated for Children's sensitive skin. Sun-intolerant skin. Extreme sunshine intensity. SPF50+ optimal protection reinforced against UVA rays (higher than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
Benefits & Features:
- Tested under dermatological control
- Very high body protection
- No parabens and fragrance
- Hypoallergenic skincare range
- Very water-resistant
How to use
- Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
- Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
884439 2,Aqua/Water,C12-15 Alkul Benzonate,Glycerin,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine,Alcohol Denat.,Diisopropyl Sebacate,Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane,Drometrizole Trisiloxane,Propylene Glycol,Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone,Dimethicone,Synthetic Wax,Titanium Dioxide,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate,Ammonium Polyacrylicdimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Glyceryl Stearate,Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose,Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate,Palmatic Acid,PEG-100 Stearate,Pentylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol,Stearic Acid,Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid,Tocopherol,Triethanolamine,(Code F.I.L: C163125/2),Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients