Hc45 Hydrocortisone Acetate Cream 1% w/w
Hc45 works by altering the body's responses to inflammatory reactions due to irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bites and mild to moderate eczema.
For application on the skin only.
Benefits & Features
- It is an effective treatment that reduces inflammation and relieves itching and irritation for up to 12 hours.
- HC45 also promotes healing.
- For the treatment of irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bite reactions and mild to moderate eczema.
- Adults and children 10 years and over: apply sparingly to a small area 1-2 times daily for a maximum of 7 days. Not recommended under 10 years except on medical advice.
- You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
- Do not cover with a dressing.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol which may cause loacal skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis)
- Do not use on the eyes, face, anus or genital areas, on broken skin or infected skin, e.g. impetigo, cold sores, acne or athletes foot.
- Do not use in pregnancy or in children under 10 without medical Advice.