Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar
Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar
€5.00 Was €10.00
Pharmacist Help me choose

50% off Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut & Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar

€5.00 Was €10.00
CC8FFB62FBA71274
Currently in stock
In stock

Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Hydrating Shampoo Bar, with Aloe Vera for normal hair.

  • Details

    Garnier's Coconut Solid Shampoo Bar is blended in a gentle recipe, with sustainably sourced ingredients, including Coconut Oil & Organic Aloe Vera, to nourish & hydrate hair. 

    Features & Benefits:

    • Zero plastic waste
    • 94% Plant based - the remaining 6% guarantees fragrance & a high-quality product
    • Sustainably sourced ingredients - Organic Aloe Vera
    • 100% Vegan Formula - no animal ingredients or by-products
    • No silicones - for a natural feel

    How To Use:

    1. Wet hair & shampoo bar to make it foam
    2. Hold the bar and lather from root to tips. Keep massaging, rinse thoroughly
    3. Store in a box or dry place

    Ingredients:

    • Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list
  • More Information
    More Information
    Barcode 3600542373791
    Brand Garnier
  • Delivery Options

    Delivery Charges

    Region Type Cost
    Republic of Ireland Next Day delivery (Order before 2pm) €4.75 per order

    Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day. Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day. Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery. We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).

  • Reviews
     

Our Cookies

McCabes Pharmacy uses cookies to improve your experience of shopping online. You are free to manage this via your browser settings at any time.

Learn more Allow all