CRYOTAG is the home-use skin tag remover that allows you to remove irritating or unsightly skin tags quickly & effectively, leaving you with healthy looking skin.
Safe Fast and Effective
Removes skin tags in as little as 1 treatment*. Most skin tags will fall off after 2 weeks.
Clinically proven. With its precision tip applicator and tweezers, Cryotag instantly freezes the skin tag to the core. Contains 12 applicators (12 treatments).
Cryotag uses the same freezing technology used by doctors and dermatologists. Thanks to its precision tip applicator, Cryotag targets only the skin tag itself, leaving the surrounding skin untouched.
How to use
Cryotag is easy to use: please follow the 4 simple steps.
1. Attach the applicator stick by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap
2. Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds to saturate the applicator.
3. Wait for 15 seconds to allow the applicator tip to reach the correct temperature
4. Grasp the skin tag with the tweezers and gently pull it away from the base, then apply the applicator tip to the stalk of skin tag for 40 seconds. Most skin tags fall off within 2 weeks, leaving you with healthy looking skin.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- Are diabetic or have poor blood circulation. The treated area may not heal well or completely.
- Have a weakened immune system. It may delay or prevent proper healing.
- Have a bleeding problem. There is a risk of bleeding after treatment.
- Have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold. It is uncertain how this product may affect you.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is uncertain how this product may affect you.
NOT FOR USE ON:
- Children or anyone under 18.
- Skin conditions that are not skin tags, such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.
- Inside or on your mouth, nose, anus, genitals, buttocks or lips or hard to see places. This may cause burns and pemanent scarring.
- Irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling. It may worsen your current condition and make the infection more severe.
- On eyelids, eyes or face. It may cause burns, permanent scarring or blindness.
WARNING - MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN BURNS AND SCARRING OF HEALTHY TISSUE OR BLINDNESS.
DANGER - EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on open flame or other ignition source. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
WHEN TO USE CRYOTAG
Cryotag is intended for the removal of skin tags ONLY. Skin tags are small, soft pieces of skin that may be raised from the skin and hang off the skin by a connecting stalk. If you are unsure it is a skin tag, please consult your doctor.
Only use this product if skin tag has ALL 4 of the characteristics below:
- Skin tags MUST be located in one of the 5 locations. Only treat skin tags if they are located on the neck, chest, underarms, back or groin.
- Skin tags MUST be similar in colour to the surrounding skin
- Skin tags MUST be soft and flexible. You should be able to move them back and forth with your finger. They must also be raised above the skin on a stalk or stem like piece of skin.
- Size: 2mm-6mm
If your skin tag does not have all 4 characteristics DO NOT USE this product. See a doctor as you may have a more serious skin condition.
WHEN NOT TO USE CRYOTAG
- if you have or have ever had any type of skin cancer
- if you have ever had any skin lesion diagnosed as pre-cancerious
Canister contains: Dimetyl ether, isobutane, propane.