Canesten Thrush Cream 2% Clotrimazole
Canesten Thrush Cream provides effective treatment and soothing relief of the itching caused by thrush. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Canesten Thrush Cream provides effective treatment and soothing relief of the itching caused by thrush. It can also be used to treat the male partner. Thrush is a yeast (fungal) infection and Canesten Thrush Cream contains clotrimazole which is a drug that kills the yeast cells causing the infection.
- For use in adults and children over 12 years.
- Wash hands before and after using the cream.
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
- Treatment should be continued for up to one week after treating internal infection in women and for 2 weeks in men.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- This product may damage and reduce effectiveness of latex condoms. Another method of contraception should be used for 5 days after using this cream.
- Tampons should not be used while using this product.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days (two weeks for men) you should see your doctor
- If symptoms recur within two months of treating a thrush infection, you should see your doctor.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Each 20g tube of Canesten Thrush Cream contains clotrimazole 400mg (2% w/w).
- It also contains benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmtate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 9am - 4pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.