Beconase Hayfever is used to prevent and treat the common symptoms of allergic rhinitis, including hayfever, such as sneezing and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose. When your nose is cleared, the pressure and pain around your nose and eyes is also reduced.
Features and Benefits
- Beconase Hayfever prevents and relieves nasal congestion, sneezing and a runny, itchy nose due to hay fever and other seasonal allergic conditions.
- Once nasal congestion is cleared, the pressure and pain around the eyes is also reduced.
- Regular use is essential for full therapeutic benefit.
- Quickly starts to bring relief and reduce swelling in the nose although it may take a few days to build up to its maximum effect.
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness.
- Beconase Hayfever is an aqueous suspension nasal spray.
Active ingredient: Each spray contains Beclometasone Dipropionate 50 micrograms.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, glucose anhydrose, polysorbate 80, purified water, benzalkonium chloride and phenylethyl alcohol. The plastic bottle contains 100 sprays
- Two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening.
- Use regularly.
- Not recommended for children.
- Do not use more than 8 sprays in a day.
- Use only in the nose.
- Shake gently before use.
- If your symptoms have not improved after using Beconase Hayfever for 14 days consult your doctor.
- Use within 3 months of first opening.
- Consult your doctor before using Beconase Hayfever if you are pregnant.
- Do not use for more than 3 months unless your doctor tells you to.
- Do not store above 30 °C.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep Container in outer carton in order to protect from light.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.