Arret 2mg Hard Capsules 12
What do Arret Capsules do?
This medicine is used to treat sudden short-lived (acute) attacks of diarrhoea in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- Adults and children over 12:
- Take two capsules initially, followed by one capsule after each further episode of diarrhoea up to a maximum of 5 in 24 hours.
- Arret is for the symptomatic relief of diarrhoea only and is not a substitute for rehydration therapy.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours, consult your doctor.
What’s in this medicine?
The active ingredient in Arret Capsules is: Loperamide hydrochloride 2 mg per capsule.
Other ingredients are: Lactose Monohydrate, maize starch, talc and magnesium stearate. the capsule itself is made up of titanium dioxide (E171), black ferrous oxide (E172), red ferric oxide (E172), yellow ferric oxide (E172) Gelatin and indigotindisulphonate sodium (E132)
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any medication, are being treated for a medical condition or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Keep out of the reach and the sight of children.
Always read the label before using this product.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.