Lactose Free First Infant Milk from birth onwards. Inspired by 40 years of research in early life science, Aptamil Lactose Free First Infant Milk, is suitable from birth onwards if your baby is being combination or bottle-fed.
If you are concerned that your baby needs a lactose free infant milk, speak to your healthcare professional.
As well as being free from lactose, this special milk is also sucrose free to help manage the symptoms of lactose or sucrose intolerance.
How To Prepare:
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding.
- Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller.
- Do not press/heap the powder. Add the correct measure of powder to the water.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake vertically and vigorously for 25 seconds to dissolve the powder.
- Cool under running tap.
- Check temperature of feed.
- Feed immediately.
Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Caseinate (from milk), Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, L-Carnitine, Adenosine 5' Monophosphate, Inosine 5'Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5' Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Biotin, Vitamin A, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite