Anusol Ointment 25g
Anusol Ointment provides effective, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort associated with haemorrhoids (piles), itching, fissures and other related anal conditions:
- Shrinks Piles
- Soothes Itching
- Relieves pain and discomfort
Anusol Ointment contains ingredients that soothe and protect raw areas, help reduce swelling, prevent bacterial growth and can promote healing. Anusol Ointment provides extra protection for dry, sore skin.
How to Use Anusol Ointment 25g
Apply to the affected area at night, in the morning and after each bowel movement.
For internal conditions use the rectal nozzle provided, remove the nozzle cap and clean the nozzle after each use.
Topical use only.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not recommended for Children
- Always read the product information before taking this medicine.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- You may use Anusol Ointment if you are pregnant or breast-feeding but as with all medicines at this time, you should discuss it with your doctor first.
- Keeps out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store abouve 25ºC
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Zinc Oxide 10.75g
- Bismuth subgallate 2.25g
- Balsam Peru 1.875g
- Bismuth oxide 0.875g
Magnesium Stearate, cocoa Butter, Lanolin anhydrous, castor oil, kaolin light, petroleum jelly white.