COLIEF MULTIBIOTIC DROPS 8ML
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
At Colief every bottle of our Multibiotic Drops is created to help maintain your baby’s natural gut flora. Colief Multibiotic Drops contains 1.1 billion live cultures of Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG®, the most researched gut-loving bacteria strain in the world and has been described in more than 250 publications of human studies, as well as Bifidobacterium infantis, a scientifically proven friendly bacteria for babies and children.
Suitable for breastfed and formula fed babies, from birth onwards. Colief® Multibiotic Drops may be used on an ongoing basis.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FRIENDLY BACTERIA – contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG®, the world’s most documented bacteria strain, as well as Bifidobacterium infantis, a scientifically proven friendly bacteria for babies and children.
- COMPLEMENTS THE INFANT GUT – Lactobacillus rhamnosus, LGG® and Bifidobacterium infantis complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby’s digestive system.
- WITH PROBIOTIC STRAIN FOUND NATURALLY IN BREASTMILK – suitable for breastfed and formula fed infants from birth onwards and designed especially for use in new-borns, infants, and young children. Suitable for long term use.
- LIQUID DROPS FORMULA – easy-to-use drops; can give the drops directly to your baby or can be added to breast milk, infant formula, milk, or yoghurt. The drops can also be administered by adding onto the nipple prior to breast feeding.
- COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCT – Generally, probiotics are regarded as safe and are well tolerated.
How to Use:
- Once per day, give the drops directly to your baby or add to breast milk, infant formula, milk, or yoghurt.
- The drops can also be administered by adding onto the nipple before breast feeding.
- It is not recommended to add the drops to water, juice, or hot food.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).