Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
What is Paralief for?
Paralief tablets contain the active ingredient paracetamol. Paracetamol is used to relieve pain and to lower temperature.
Paralief Paracetamol provides relief from:
- musculoskeletal disorders
- period pain
- colds and flu
- the pain of osteoarthritis.
Directions: For oral use.
Swallow tablets with water.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 tablets three to four times daily (A maximum of eight tablets daily should not be exceeded).
- Children (6-12 years): ½-1 tablets three to four times daily (A maximum of four tablets daily should not be exceeded).
- Children (under 6 years): Not recommended.
What Paralief Tablets contains:
The active substance is paracetamol. Each tablet contains 500 mg paracetamol.
The other ingredients are: maize starch, pregelatinised maize starch, magnesium stearate and colloidal anhydrous silica..
- Contains Paracetamol
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Consult your doctor if there is no improvement in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you are on any other medication.
- Do not take any other paracetamol containing products.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package.
- Keep blisters in the outer carton.
See enclosed leaflet for further information
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.