Compeed Blister Mix 5 Pain Relieving Plasters
Compeed Blister Mixed Sizes. For effective blister treatment and prevention, choose the Blister Patch most appropriate for your needs
Compeed Blister patches are applied to the blister and function as a protective second layer of skin, helping to provide relief from pressure and pain and protecting against water, dirt and bacteria. Compeed will work when applied to a blister at any stage of its development, however the earlier it is applied, the quicker the blister will heal.
Benefits & Features
- Promotes the skin's own healing mechanisms
- Speeds up healing
- Absorbs moisture
- Forms a protective cushion to provide instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions.
- Specially designed for small foot blisters.
How To Apply
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.