Bio Oil Scar and Stretch Mark Oil 60ml
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also effective for aging and dehydrated skin.
Oil for scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone
- Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
- Bio Oil Scar and Stretch Mark Oil contains an ingredient called PurCellin Oil which o makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin.
Scars & Scar Tissue
- Scars of all kinds are improved in appearance by the use of Bio Oil.
- Scar tissue benefits too as Bio oil helps to maintain the elasticity of scar tissue on joints and other high mobility areas.
- Stretch marks are made less visible with the use of Bio Oil.
- Existing stretch marks are visbily less noticeable and regular use of Bio oil reduces the possibility of new stretch marks forming.
Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Pregnancy stretch marks affect 75-90% of women during pregnancy.
- The formation of stretch marks occur mostly in the second and third trimester.
- Bio Oil reduces the chances of stretch marks forming if used regularly.
- However, the likelihood of developing them depends on skin type, race, age, diet and hydration level of the skin.
Uneven Skin Tone
- Bio-Oil Scar and Stretch mark oil also helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin-lighteners or excessive sun exposure.
- Visible as dark patches on the face or body, uneven skin tone often becomes most apparent during pregnancy, menopause or after exposure to high volumes of UV light.
- Bio oil Scar and Stretch mark oil also contains several ingredients to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Bio Oil makes aging skin softer, smoother and more supple which improves the texture, tone and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Bio-Oil helps replenish the skin’s natural oils that have been stripped away by factors such as:
- Frequent bathing/cleansing with harsh soaps
- Excessive perspiration
- Atmospheric conditions including exposure to the sun and wind
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Poor diet and/or insufficient water intake