Zovirax Cold Sore Cream 5% Pump 2g
What is Zovirax used for?
Zovirax Cold sore cream is an anti-viral cream that helps speed up the healing of cold sores.
Benefits & Features
- Speeds healing
- At blister or tingle
- Anti-Viral Treatment
Directions for use:
- Apply the cream liberally to completely cover the whole of the affected are.
- Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for four days.
If your cold sore has not healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total.
If your cold sore has not healed fully after 10 days or if it gets worse at any time contact your doctor.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
- Contains 5% w/w aciclovir. For cutaneous use.
- Also contains: Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol (E1520), Poloxamer 407, Glycerol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurisulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Purified Water.
Talk to your doctor before using this cream if:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have been told you have a weakened immune system
- As with all medicines if you are currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use on eyes or genitals.
- For external use only.
See leaflet for further information.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.