Zantac - 12 Tablets
What are Zantac Tablets used for?
A Long lasting Remedy relief from Acid Indigestion And Heartburn.
- Zantac 75mg tablets are used to treat heartburn and dyspepsia (acid indigestion) which results in a burning sensation behind the breastbone caused by irritation of the oesophagus by stomach acid.
- Zantac 75mg should not be used to treat chest pain or chest tightness brought on by excretion.
- Zantac 75mg acts to block formation of stomach acid and goes on working for up to 12 hours.
Dosage - Adults and children over 16:
- Swallow one Zantac 75mg Tablet whole, with a drink of water , as soon as you have symptoms. Repeat the dose if symptoms return.
- Do not take more than two tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist for the first time or persist for more than 2 weeks please consult your doctor.
- The active ingredient is ranitidine 75mg (as hydrochloride).
- The other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide, triacetin and synthetic red iron oxide (E172).
Warning - Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN!
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.