Wartner Verruca & Wart Pen
The Wartner Wart & Verruca Pen is a medical device indicated for treatment of common warts and verrucas.
The Wartner Wart & Verruca Pen is a medical device indicated for the treatment of common warts and verrucas.
Benefits & Features
- The pen applicator contains a new highly concentrated wart & verruca removal gel based on the traditional acid method.
- The TCA gel allows the elimination of warts or verrucas thanks to a topical chemical eradication action.
- The gel induces the peeling of the keratotic tissue of the wart (or verruca) and allows the destruction of the causative virus.
- After wart (or verruca) desquamation, the skin will regenerate.
How to Use
- Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards. Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the Pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush tip for 3 to 5 seconds
- Carefully apply the dispensed gel only on the wart or verruca (not on healthy skin surrounding it)
- Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on clothes or shoes.