Osteocare Original has been scientifically developed based on the very latest research to provide a rich source of Calcium and co-factors including Vitamin D which helps with the normal absorption of calcium by the body. This improved formula has been developed in line with the latest ‘Vitamin D and Bone Health’ guidelines (ROS, 2018) for regular maintenance intake, providing 25μg of Vitamin D3. Alongside Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, plus four additional supporting nutrients. Osteocare contains the preferred D3 form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3, also known as Cholecalciferol, is the form of Vitamin D that is produced by the skin on exposure to sunlight. D3 is the preferred form of Vitamin D because it is the specific form made in the human body and therefore more effective than D2 which is found in some supplements.
Benefits and Features
- Provides 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Calcium, Zinc and Copper
- Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and Zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Developed based on the latest research with an optimum level of 25µg Vitamin D3
How to use?
- Two tablets per day with a main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Osteocare can be continued for as long as required.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Sulphate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Maize Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Sodium Borate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite.