Vicks Sinex Micromist 15ml
Vicks Sinex Micromist is used for the treatment of colds and hayfever, the fast acting spray begins working in just a few minutes but can provide you with up to 8 hours of protection.
Vicks Sinex Micromist is a nasal spray is used for the treatment of systoms associated with a cold, hay fever or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose).
Benefits & Features
- Fast relief from a blocked nose, due to: common cold, hayfever, sinusitis
How To Use
- Adults and Children over 12 years: 1 or 2 sprays per nostril every 6 to 8 hours unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12.
- Take off the the cap. Keep the bottle upright with the nasal applicator just into the nostril. Keep your other nostril closed.
- Spray into your nostril and take a deep breath through your nose at the same time. Repeat for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nasal applicator with a clean, wet tissue and replace the cap immediately after application.
What Vicks Sinex Micromist contains
- The active substance is: oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg/ml. One spray gives 25µg of oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are: levomenthol, sodium citrate dihydrate, tyloxapol, citric acid anhydrous, chlorhexidine gluconate solution, benzalkonium chloride solution, camphor, disodium edetate dihydrate, eucalyptol, sodium hydroxide and purified water.