Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream - Sensitive 150ml
Get touchably smooth skin with Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer.
Benefits & Features
- Veet Spray on hair removal cream removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised.
- Works in 3-6 minutes
- For use on legs.
How to use
- Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle. Make sure skin is dry before application.
- Position the can 2 inches (5cm) away from the leg.
- Press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying.
- Move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs.
- Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer. You do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
- Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated.
- The can is designed to spray without shaking.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area.
- If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
- If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time.
- Rinse skin thoroughly with water after use.
- For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1-2 inch (3-5cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
- Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use.
- Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap
- Aqua, Urea , Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Warning when using hair removal cream
- Carefully follow directions for use.
- For legs, underarms and bikini line, but not suitable for use on any other body parts.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin depilated in the last 72 HOURS or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small area that you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
- If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Never spray near the face or directly onto the underarms or bikini line.
- Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Product may cause surfaces to becomeslippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
- After use, wait 24 hours before applying antiperspirant, perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 40°C.
- Store preferably between 5°C and 25°C.