Tyrozets Dual Action Lozenges - 24
Tyrozets Dual Action Lozenges provide rapid relief for sore throats and minor mouth irritations.
The unique dual action formula contains an antibiotic to help fight throat infection and an anaesthetic to quickly numb sore throat pain.
- Adults and children aged 3 years and over: dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth and repeat every 3 hours.
- Adults must not take more than 8 lozenges in 24 hours
- Children aged 3 years and over should not take more tha 6 lozenges in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist for more than 2 days, it may be best to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use for more than five consecutive days
- Lozenges for oral use only. Allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
Other ingredients are: Acacia, magnesium stearate, maize starch, sodium chloride, sucrose, anethole, erythrosine (E127) and peppermint oil.
WARNING - DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breast feeding, diabetic or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.