Trilogy limited edition Rosehip Handbag Essentials is perfect to take with you on the go, with Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Roller and Trilogy's certified natural Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream.
Trilogy's wild harvested, 100% Certified Organic Rosehip Oil delivers intense nourishment and replenishment for radiantly healthy-looking skin, in a travel friendly rollerball. Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is proven to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars. Precision roll-on application in a compact size for daily touch ups, scars and dry patches.
Trilogy's certified natural Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream delivers intense hydration for dry hands and cuticles with an uplifting sweet orange and vanilla natural fragrance. Enriched with rosehip, manuka honey and coconut, this ultra-hydrating formulation provides long-lasting hydration, even for the driest of hands in need of TLC.
The perfect handbag essential
- 1 x Certified Organic Rosehip Oil Roller 10ml (Full size)
- 1 x Limited Edition Ultra Hydrating Hand Cream 50ml
How To Use:
Rosehip Rollerball: Gently roll onto face and/or body, lips and cuticles. Use morning and night or as required.
- Use alone or in conjunction with your regular moisturising products.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Massage into hands, concentrating on dry areas.
- Use daily or as often as required.
- To ensure compatibility we recommend patch testing before first use.
- Apply a small amount to a discreet patch of skin and wait 24 hours for any sign of irritation.
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil Ultra Hydrating
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin (Vegetable), Mel (Honey), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (chamomile) Flower Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citral, Farnesol, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Benzyl Alcohol