Tommee Tippee Explora 4m+ Weaning Sippee Cup
Little and lightweight with easy-grip handles, this is the perfect cup for your baby's first sips. Available in 3 bright colours.*Designs may vary
Introducing a cup is a very important step in your baby's weaning journey. The tommee tippee explora sippee cup is specially designed for baby's firsts sips, providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking. To help the transition go smoothly, this cup features a super soft spout that is gentle on gums and large handles that are easy to grip. It also has a non-spill valve to help keep mess to a minimum!
As your baby’s drinking skills improve, you can remove the handles so they can hold the cup directly. The non-spill valve can then be easily removed to enable free flow drinking, which can help baby's oral development.
- Suitable for baby's aged from 4 months +.
- Super soft spout is gentle on gums, making sure baby's first sips go smoothly.
- Removable, one piece non-spill valve keeps mess to a minimum.
- Removable, easy-grip handles designed for tiny hands.
- All tommee tippee cups are BPA free.
- Little and lightweight with easy-grip handles, this is the perfect cup for beginners. As drinking skills develop, simply remove the handles and you’re halfway to a grown-up cup!
- Cups are easy to assemble & simple to clean, either in hot soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher. Also suitable for steam sterilisation.
- Capacity: 150ml
Green, pink or orange.
(Please specify preferred colour in the comment box at checkout)