The Inkey List Lactic Acid 10% Serum 30ml
A natural AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), THE INKEY LIST Lactic Acid is derived from milk and fruit sugars. It acts as an exfoliant, helping to gently loosen and remove dead skin cells from the surface for an evener skin tone and brighter complexion.
Lactic Acid acts to:
- Target uneven skin tone
- Works to even skin tone
- Brighten skin tone
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
Benefits & Features:
- 10% Lactic acid for gentle exfoliation
- 1% Low molecular Hyaluronic Acid for deeper hydration beneath the skin surface
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Use in the PM. Apply one to two drops to the fingers and gently pat into cleansed skin. Follow with other serums and moisturisers. Start with one application every other night and increase to once daily if desired.
Advice and Warnings:
- Lactic Acid is an AHA and can increase sun sensitivity due to its exfoliating properties. We recommend prior to sun exposure, covering areas where the product has been applied with sunscreen and for 7 days after use.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and lips. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a doctor. You may feel a slight tingling or hot sensation on the skin when applying, however, if there is any itching or a prolonged burning sensation discontinue use immediately.
- External use only.
Tips from THE INKEY LIST:
Lactic Acid is an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid). AHA's are a gentle and effective way to exfoliate the skin, you just need to ensure you're choosing the one that's right for you and not overdoing it. Lactic Acid is the gentlest of all of the AHA's. If you're new to AHA's or have sensitive or dryer skin, this product is a good place to start. We advise starting with every other night, to begin with.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract.