TanOrganic Tan Erase
Features & Benefits
- Removes the oldest dead skin cells on the skin’s outermost surface.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Gentle on skin.
- Removes self tan.
- Prepares skin for tanning and hair removal.
- Leaves skin looking healthy, radiant and smooth.
- Apply before tan application to help prolong your tan and to help ensure it is patchy and streak free.
- Exfoliating or dry body brushing also does wonders for your circulation, helping to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Helps to revive dry, dull skin, removing pimples and dry patches.
- Exfoliating helps to fight the signs of aging. As we get older, our skin’s natural ability to shed dead skin cells slows down. Cells start to pile up unevenly on the skin’s surface, giving it a dry, rough, dull appearance and they are also responsible for fine lines & wrinkles. Help your skin age even more gracefully by removing those cells that are clinging on, revealing the fresher, younger skin cells and shedding those dead skin cells.
- By exfoliating your skin regularly, you open your pores and lessen the chances of dead cells building up, ensuring your skin is clean and clear.
How to Use
Can be used wet or dry and for optimum results, it is best to clean your skin first preferably in a hot shower with a mild shower gel.
Gentle exfoliation with Tan Erase keeps the debris from accumulating and lifts dead cell debris, it is important to gently resurface using only the mildest bit of mechanical action… No hard scrubbing! Gentle exfoliation will leave the lipid barrier robust and intact.