TanOrganic Self-tanning Oil 100ml
This May, Tan Organic and McCabes Pharmacy are fundraising for Irish charity Look Good to Feel Better
Our campaign Save Our Skin runs until May 31st. €1 from every Tan Organic sale at McCabes Pharmacy will be donated in that time.
Using the power of makeup, along with a team of voluntary makeup artists, Look Good Feel Better works to rebuild the self-confidence and self-esteem of women who have gone through cancer treatment.
TanOrganic's revolutionary Self-tanning Oil is a beautiful moisturising dry oil with a subtle tan. A unique blend of 8 different skin nourishing plant oils including Borage seed oil, Argan oil and Orange peel oil, TanOrganic Self-tanning Oil will leave your skin looking, and feeling amazing.
Benefits & Features
- TanOrganic’s revolutionary Self-tanning Oil is a beautiful moisturising dry oil with a subtle tan.
- A unique blend of 8 different skin nourishing plant oils including Borage seed oil, Argan oil and Orange peel oil, TanOrganic Self-tanning Oil will leave your skin looking, and feeling amazing.
- TanOrganic is the worlds first and only Eco-certified Self-tanning brand and made wholly from natural and organic ingredients.
- TanOrganic’s all natural formula contains no perfume’s or fragrances, so no more nasty fake tan smell.
- Super simple to use, just apply like any other body oil, wipe the palms of your hands and you’re done.
- TanOrganic’s Self-tanning Oil is absorbed very quickly into the skin and is a clear liquid, so there is no risk of transferring to your sheets or clothes.
How to Use
- Apply TanOrganic self-tanning oil like any other body oil without the need for a glove. It is perfect for application after a shower or after the gym.
- To get the best possible finish, preparation is important; exfoliate your entire body, paying close attention to trouble areas such as the knees, ankles and elbows where skin is drier.
- Apply a little to the skin as you would any other body oil and massage it in.
- You DO NOT need to use a glove.
- TanOrganic’s self-tanning oil does not contain a colour guide so it’s important to cover all areas and make sure you don’t leave any gaps for a streak free tan.
- When Finished , simply remove any excess by wiping the palms of your hands, fingernails and toenails with a baby wipe.
- TanOrganic’s self-tanning oil takes about 6-8 hours to develop and if you prefer a darker shade, apply another coat to suit your needs.
- If you like an all year round glow, reapply every 3 – 4 days as desired.
- Propanediol: 100% natural sourced from corn
- Aqua: Water
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): Derived from natural sugar
- Alcohol Denat: Natural grain alcohol (not consumable)
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Certified organic Borage seed oil extract
- Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil: Certified organic Argan seed oil extract
- Citrus Sinesis Peel Oil: Certified organic sweet orange peel oil
- Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate: Gluconodeltalactone Is derived from glucose and gluconic acid. Sodium benzoate is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and is widely used as a food preservative.
- Cellulose Gum: Natural cellulose gum derived from the walls of woody plants
- Decyl Glucoside: Is a combination of plant based fatty alcohols and glucose.
- Caramel: Certified organic caramel colouring from food grade carbohydrates
- D-Limonene: Derived from natural orange peel oil