TanOrganic Self-tanning Lotion 100ml
Out of stock
Out of stock
TanOrganic is the worlds first and only Eco-certified Self-tanning brand and made wholly from natural and organic ingredients. Contains no synthetic ingredients, parabens, colours or fragrances. 84% Aloe Vera based ensures your skin is left hydrated and moisturised. No fake tan smell & fades perfectly.
TanOrganic Original Self Tan 100ml contains only the most natural ingredients, making it suitable for a sensitve skin. With no chemical smell, and a streak free fomulation, you can achieve that natural sunkissed look in minutes.
Benefits & Features
- Nourishes skin: TanOrganic is 84% Aloe Vera based ensuring your skin is left hydrated and moisturised so your tan won’t dry and flake.
- Based with Aloe Vera, the ultra moisturising formula develops with no unpleasant aroma.
- No synthetic colors, no synthetic preservatives and no parabens.
- No orange, no streaks and no odour.
- Fades perfectly.
- No fake tan smell: TanOrganic’s natural formula contains no perfume’s or fragrances, so no more nasty fake tan smell.
- 100% Natural & Organic: TanOrganic is the worlds first and only Eco-certified Self-tanning brand and made wholly from natural and organic ingredients.
- Vitamin B-5.
- TanOrganic is ideal for those with sensitive skin and also those who are pregnant or expecting as it is free from harsh chemicals, paraben’s, colours and fragrances.
- TanOrganic also contains no drying agents; this means that your skin will be left hydrated and moisturised, unlike traditional tans which leave the skin dry and results in the tan cracking and fading in patches.
- TanOrganic is also certified by PETA, the Organic Trust, the Ethical Company Organisation and approved the Irish Eczema Society.
How to Use
- For a natural tan one layer is perfect, for a darker shade try a second or even a third layer. TanOrganic is a buildable tan that gives you the flexibility to pick the best colour to suit your needs.
- Wash and exfoliate your entire body using the TanOrganic Tan Erase. Pay close attention to trouble areas such as the knees, ankles and elbows where skin is drier.
- Add a small amount of Tan Organic Dry Oil to buffer these trouble areas, this will ensure the tan doesn’t build up and leave you with the tell tale signs of a bad sunless-tan.
- Apply a few drops of TanOrganic Self Tan, about the size of a €2 coin to a self tan mitt or glove and make a fist about 3 times to allow the glove to absorb the tan.
- Start on your legs but leave your hands and feet until the end.
- Apply in circular motions starting on your calves and working your way up to your thighs, make sure you cover all areas, pay special attention to the knees and ankles and ensure that there is no build up in the creases.
- Remember to check hard to reach areas in a mirror so that nothing is missed – along the backs of the legs can be a common streak area.
- Allow the tan to dry and if you have missed any areas, you can easily blend in any lines.
- Apply as above to the rest of the body, moving finally to the face and neck.
- When you are finished, check in a mirror for any lines that may not have been blended in. If you find any lines, just add a bit of TanOrganic Dry Oil to the glove and blend them in.
- TanOrganic should be applied in light layers, do the first layer and let it dry for a couple of minutes, if you are looking for a darker look, apply a second or third layer.
- TanOrganic takes 6 to 8 hours to develop fully but its best to leave it overnight – the tan will develop every hour after application up to 8 hours and will last between 5 – 8 days.
- We recommend that you moisturise daily with TanOrganic Dry Oil to ensure the perfect fade.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): Derived from natural sugar
- Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate: Gluconodeltalactone Is derived from glucose and gluconic acid. Sodium benzoate is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and is widely used as a food preservative.
- Beta Vulgaris Root Powder: Certified organic Beet Root extract
- Caramel: Certified organic caramel colouring from food grade carbohydrates
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Derived from a microbial fermentation process of plant materials followed by a purification process
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil: Orange peel oil
- Bixa Orellana Seed Extract: Certified organic Achiote seed, also known as annatto extract
- Glycerine: Certified organic sugar alcohol
- Buddleia Davidii Extract: Certified organic summer lilac extract
- Thymus Vulgaris Extract: Certified organic thyme extract
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride: Derived from coconut oil
- Xanthan Gum: Natural sugar thickener derived primarily from corn
- Erythrulose: Ketone sugar derived from raspberries
- Zingiber Officinale Root Extract: Certified organic ginger extract
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Certified organic ginseng extract
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Certified organic chamomile extract
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E
- Mel: Certified organic honey
- Citric acid: Organic acid found in citrus fruits