Sudocrem Nappy Rash Cream 30g Tube
Sudocrem nappy rash cream - a clinically proven treatment for nappy rash, which helps soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin.
Benefits & Features
- Sudocrem is made up in a base with water-repellent properties which form a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
- In addition, the emollient effect can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
- Sudocrem can be applied at every nappy change, but please remember to only apply a thin layer as a little Sudocrem goes a long, long way.
How to Use
- The general rule is to use a small amount and apply in a thin layer.
- Massage in small circular movements until the Sudocrem has disappeared leaving a translucent film.
- If this does not cover the affected area apply a little more.
- If the area stays white after application of Sudocrem nappy rash cream, too much has been applied.
- Gentle but effective, it won’t sting on application.
- It helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area.
- Sudocrem is available in four sizes of tub plus a 30g tube, ideal for you to take away with you on holiday or family outings.
- Always read the label.
What other skin conditions is Sudocrem Cream used for?
Although Sudocrem is the market leader in the nappy rash sector, it can also be used for other skin conditions as a soothing, protective antiseptic cream.
Sudocrem can be used for:
- Cuts and abrasions.
- Chapped hands.
- Rough skin.
- Bed sores.