Sudafed Non-Drowsy Decongestant Syrup 100ml
To relieve symptoms such as a blocked nose or sinuses and catarrh associated with colds, flu and allergies.
For oral administration.
- Take every 4-6 hours, up to 4 times a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years: two 5ml spoonfuls.
- Children 6-12 years: one 5ml spoonful 4 times a day. Maximum daily dose: 20ml. Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief. Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children under 6 years - Not recommended
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6 to 12 years.
- No more than 4 doses should be given in 24hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons, our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10 am - 3 pm) or email [email protected] and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.