Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray 15ml
Sudafed Nasal Spray is a powerful decongestant which effectively and quickly clears stuffy noses causes by head colds and hayfever.
Sudafed Nasal Spray is a decongestant and is used to provide relief from nasal congestion. The spray is delivered directly to the nasal passages and it works in minutes and lasts for up to 10 hours. The powerful decongestant effectively clears stuffy noses causes by head colds and hayfever. The metered spray gives a precise dosage of decongestant to the nasal passages.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN
- Read package leaflet carefully before use.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 spray into each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
- Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children ages 6-12 years.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dose: 3 doses in each nostril.
- Do not use with other cough and cold medicines.
- Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Each bottle contains an average of 53 doses.
How to use:
- Remove the plastic cap, insert nozzle into the nostril.
- Depress the pump by placing fingers on the flat surfaces on either side of the nozzle.
- At the same time breathe in deeply through the nose.
- Repeat for other nostril.
As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking any other medicines consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Sudafed Nasal Spray. Continuous use for over 7 days is not recommended.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v. Each spray contains 140mcg of xylometazoline hydrochloride. See package leaflet for other ingredients.
If symptoms persist discontinue use and consult your doctor.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.