Stugeron - 15 Tablets
Stugeron tablets provide the whole family with an effective prevention against travel sickness.
What the medicine is for?
Stugeron is a medicine, which is used to control travel sickness.
The tablets contain cinnarizine, which is an anti-nauseant that helps reduce feelings of nausea during travel. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 5 years and over.
Features & Benefits of Stugeron Tablets
- Stugeron ™ 15 mg tablets
- Effective prevention of travel sickness for the family.
- Each tablet contains 15 mg cinnarizine
- For oral administration.
- The tablets may be sucked, chewed or swallowed.
- Adults and Children over the age of 12: Two tablets 2 hours before traveling, then a further one tablet every eight hours as required.
- Children Aged 5-12 years: one tablet 2 hours before travelling, then a further half tablet every eight hours as required.
What’s in this medicine?
- The active ingredient in Stugeron tablets is: Cinnarizine 15 mg.
- Other ingredients are: Lactose monohydrate, maize starch, sucrose, talc, magnesium stearate, povidone.
- May cause drowsiness.
- If affected do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25 °C
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.