Spatone Iron Supplement - (28 daily sachets)
Features & Benefits
- Spatone is a naturally occurring iron-rich mineral water which is collected and packed straight from the source in the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales.
- We collect it, we filter it for bacteria and we fill it into our convenient, easy-to-open sachets.
- At no stage do we add anything to the water or convert the water’s natural composition.
- That means with Spatone you don’t have to worry about other ingredients causing adverse reactions or complications.
100% natural – nothing added everything gained.
It is not actually how much iron we consume that matters but the amount of iron that our body is able to absorb. It has been shown that the iron absorption from Spatone is up to 40%.
This is much higher than the iron absorption from food sources (5 - 20%) or conventional iron supplements (3 - 10%).
Reduced scope of side-effects
- Since the iron in Spatone is easily assimilated in the stomach, you only need to take a small quantity to get your entire recommended daily allowance (RDA) of iron.
- This is why Spatone does not result in the common side effects often associated with conventional iron supplements such as constipation, stomach irritation or headaches.
- Each sachet of Spatone only contains 5mg of elemental iron but with an absorption rate of up to 40% you will get all the iron your body needs without having to excrete too much iron - often the cause of the unpleasant side-effects experienced with iron supplementation.
- Spatone is packed into convenient sachets which can either be taken as they are or added to fruit juice - making Spatone the most convenient liquid iron supplement available.
- One sachet of Spatone provides you with your RDA of iron - ideal to maintain healthy iron levels.
- During pregnancy you can safely take up to two sachets a day.
Spatone is available in packs of 14 or 28-day supplies.