Solpa-Sinus - Tablets 18 Pack
SolpaSinus tablets provides rapid relief of pain and nasal congestion and from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow tablet.
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
What are they for?
SolpaSinus tablets provide rapid relief of pain and nasal congestion and from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow tablet. Take at the first sign of nasal congestion when combined with
- Blocked nose
- Sore throat pain
- Painful sinuses
The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily without drowsiness.
How to take
- Adolescents aged 12 to 18 years: One to two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Adults including the elderly: Two tablets up to three times daily as required.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Do not exceed the stated dose
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
Other ingredients: Cellulose microcrystalline (E460), silica, colloidal anhydrous (E551), stearic acid (E570), magnesium stearate (E572), starch pregelatinised, povidone, crospovidone, croscarmellose sodium (E468), hypromellose (E464), macrogol, carnuba wax (E903), indigo carmine (E132).
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products.
Do not take
- With any other flu, cold, decongestant or appetite suppressant products.
- Everyday for more than 5 days,
Consult your doctor
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
See enclosed leaflet for further information
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email email@example.com and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.