Solgar Vitamin B12 500 ug Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 50
Solgar® Vitamin B12 500 µg comes in an easy-to-take vegetable capsule form. Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, is the only vitamin containing cobalt, a trace mineral that is necessary for the formation of red blood cells. It also plays a number of different roles in the body such as reducing tiredness and assisting in the release of energy from foods.
Beyond energy support, Vitamin B12 has several health benefits supporting general wellbeing and vitality such as supporting the immune system, mind balance and the formation of red blood cells.
Solgar® Vitamin B12 delivers 500 µg in one capsule daily, contributing to:
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- Normal homocysteine metabolism
- Normal psychological function
- Normal red blood cell formation
- Normal function of the immune system
- The process of cell division
- Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Lactose, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Soy,
- Vegans, Vegetarians, Kosher, Gluten Free, Halal
Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).