SMA Lactose Free LF Baby Formula 430g
Out of stock
Out of stock
For infants and young children with proven lactose intolerance. This formula must be used under medical supervision.
SMA Lactose Free (LF) Baby Formula 430g. For infants and young children with proven lactose intolerance. This formula must be used under medical supervision.
Benefits & Features
- Nutritionally complete - Is suitable as the sole source of nutrition for babies under 6 months with proven lactose intolerance
- Easy to Digest - Well-tolerated and kind to babies’ tummies and kidney
- SMA LF formula is nutritionally complete for up to 6 months of age, so your baby will receive all the nutrients needed for healthy growth and development – only without the lactose which may be upsetting their tummy.
- SMA LF is also suitable for older infants & young children, in conjunction with solid food, up to 18 months of age. SMA LF tastes the same as other SMA infant milks, so your baby shouldn’t notice a difference when you switch back to their usual infant milk e.g. SMA First Infant Milk (formerly SMA Gold).
- Wash hands well. Sterilise all utensils to manufacturers’ instructions. After 6 months, if you are using a beaker it is not necessary to sterilise equipment, though you should ensure everything is fully cleaned.
- Boil 1 litre of fresh tap water. Allow boiled water to cool for no more than 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (see feeding guide on can) into the sterilised bottle, carefully – the water is hot. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided in the can, add the correct number of scoops of powder (see feeding guide on can), levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Replace plastic lid on can.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle or lid on the beaker and shake well. Cool bottle or beaker under cold running water until lukewarm. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to the inside of your wrist.