Sleep Through by Lucy Wolfe-Body and Bed Spray 100ml
This product has been developed with great sleep in mind, a pleasant, but not over-powering scented spray, for your body and bedding, together with a relaxing rub lotion. They can be used together or separately as part of your bedtime routine and suitable for all the family. For use from birth to age 100, in an effort to promote rest and relaxation and relieve symptoms of anxiety and upper respiratory issues and pain.
These products are naturally produced and that anyone can use them to help complement your sleep approach and enable everyone to have a better bedtime routine, sleep longer, deeper and feel more rested in the morning.
Body and Bed Sleep Spray contains: Aloe Vera, Lavender, Cinnamon, Camphor, Vetiver and Chamomile.
Benefits & Features:
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan friendly
About the Ingredients:
- Lavender: long known to help induce sleep, relaxing and relieving stress, anxiety and muscle pain. Helps to treat respiratory issues and boost the immune system.
- Camphor: An excellent anesthetic, reducing anxiety, relaxing the nerves and brain activity. A powerful decongestant that helps to boost circulation and digestion.
- Vetiver: Has soothing and cooling effects providing relief in both circulatory and nervous system. Helps to heal the damage done to nerves caused by stress or shock. It is a well known sedative and helps to emotionally regulate anxiety and restlessness. Well know to aid insomnia.
- Cinnamon: Rich in essential minerals; manganese and iron. Relieves respiratory symptoms of colds, flu, sore throat and congestion.
- Chamomile: Long used as a sedative to calm nerves and reduce anxiety by promoting relaxation, serving also as a natural allergy reliever, boosting feelings of depression, relaxing properties that promote healthy sleep and fight insomnia.
- Clove Oil; Boost the immune system, acts as a stress reliever, recovery mental exhaustion and fatigue. Has sleep inducing qualities and is helpful to relive symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Eucalyptus: Can help promote feeling of a clear mind and relaxation, having a cooling and soothing vapor that improves respiratory circulation making it easier to breath when stuffed up, have a runny nose, cough, relieving also the pain of ear ache and symptoms of seasonal allergies.