Skingredients® Skin Good Fats (45ml) is your rich moisturiser and night cream, which locks in hydration, while reducing inflammation and irritation. This ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with good fats and a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
This moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture, making it ideal for those with sensitive or irritated skin, and those using acids or retinols. Found your skincare saviour? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
- Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid that helps improve the skin barrier function
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Who It’s For?
- Those who love a creamy moisturiser – this comforting product is luxuriously fat-filled, yet non-greasy
- Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your skin barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those oils your skin is lacking
- Those with oily skin who need extra hydration in the winter months and sporadically when required
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for use around the eyes
- Tested on dry + dehydrated skin
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
Apply to any particularly dry areas of skin, around elbows, knees, etc! For extra hydration apply Skin Good Fats for 20 minutes and remove thoroughly for a comforting, soothing micro-mask.
How To Use:
- Use in the PM after cleansing and applying serum.
- Apply one pump from the nipples up. Spread gently on all affected areas and across skin in sweeping, outwards motions.
- Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for an extra shot of balancing moisture.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide Np, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
How To Refill:
Skin Good Fats (aka the yellow one) is meant to be generously slathered onto skin – so don't feel guilty when it’s long gone.
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump and keep your pump!
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube and away you go.
- Wash, dry + recycle your refill.
How To Recycle:
The outer tube (primary pack): your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials that are built to last multiple uses and protect the integrity of the rock star ingredients found within. The primary pack isn’t recyclable but watch this space – we're committed to making our outer tube recyclable within the next 18 months.
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients product.
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner tube.
- Make sure that the refill is completely dry.
- Pop in your household recycling bin.
- Feel proud knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit for the planet.
Cardboard outer tubes: durable and fully recyclable packaging that’s made from cardboard – it'll deliver your skincare in style. We use a biodegradable soy-based ink that’s easily removed during the de-inking process, which makes our cardboard packaging easily recyclable.
How to recycle your cardboard outer tubes: pop them into your household recycling bin.