Sally Cleanse is an exfoliating cleanser, Spot-Zapper + Micro-Mask that contains 2% salicylic acid, the highest amount legally permitted to be used in skincare in the EU. Salicylic acid helps to clear pores and reduce congestion such as blackheads and lumps and bumps whilst exfoliating the skin.
Formulated for those with oily, congested, problematic skin, Sally Cleanse eliminates excess oil to keep you matte where you want to be.
Who it’s for:
- Those with very oily skin
- Those with blackheads (open comedones)
- Those with whiteheads (closed comedones)
- Those with under-the-skin spots
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin)
- Those with acne
How to use:
Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing.
1. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
2. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
3. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt®. To use it as a Spot-Zapper, apply directly to spot for 3 mins and remove. To use it as a Micro-Mask, massage into the skin, leave for 2 mins and remove.
Mix Sally Cleanse with PreProbiotic to buffer and decrease the activity of the acid for a gentler cleanse.
For external use only - do not ingest. Not suitable for eye makeup removal. Avoid contact with your eyeballs. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Not suitable for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin. This product contains salicylic acid, which can make your skin more sensitive to the sun so use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.
Benefits & features:
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Ammonium Laureth Sulfate , Propylene Glycol , Salicylic Acid , Phenoxyethanol , Gluconolactone , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Hydroxide