Sinutab Non-Drowsy - 15 Tablets
Sinutab Non-Drowsy are used for the relief of pain, nasal congestion and other symptoms of sinusitus and help unblock the nasal passages, relieving sinus congestion and pressure.
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of medicines containing paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store.
What is Sinutab for?
- Sinutab Non-Drowsy are used for the relief of nasal congestion and associated pain. The tablets help treat pain and unblock the nasal passages, relieving sinus congestion and pressure.
- The tablets contain paracetamol to relieve pain and fever, and pseudoephedrine, a decongestant to clear nasal congestion and blocked sinuses. This medicine is for use in adults and children aged 6 years and over.
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus pressure
- Aches and pains
- Eases breathing
- Adults and children over 12 years: Two tablets every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children 6-12 years: One tablet every four to six hours, up to four times a day.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6-12 years.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the maximum daily dose: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
The active ingredients in Non-Drowsy Sinutab are: 500 mg Paracetamol and 30 mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride per tablet.
Other ingredients are: Pregelatinised maize starch, crospovidone, povidone, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Prolonged administration without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose even if you feel well.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or taking any other medicine consults your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original packaging
See enclosed leaflet for further information
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.