Sensodyne Toothbrush Sensitive Soft Repair and Protect x1
Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has been specially designed with gentle bristles. Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothbrush has bristles which flex on contact with the teeth and gums to help provide gentle cleaning.
Gum recession and enamel wear can be caused by overbrushing, and over time this can lead to exposed dentine and sensitive teeth.
The outer bristles have tapered filaments that make the soft tip even more flexible to help protect against overbrushing. For cleaning of your teeth and gums, we recommend twice daily brushing with Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste and toothbrush.
Benefits & Features:
- Helps protect against overbrushing
- Specially designed toothbrush for people with sensitive teeth
- Sensodyne is the No.1 dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth
- Bristles which flex on contact with teeth and gums
- Soft toothbrush
How to Use:
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and no more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care.
- If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing.
- Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
- It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.