Regaine For Men Extra Strength Foam (3 x 60g)
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Foam is for the treatment of men with hereditary hair loss. To be applied to the scalp. Read the package leaflet before use.
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Foam is a scalp application for the treatment of men with hereditary hair loss.
- For men aged 18 and over.
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine Foam.
- Apply a dose of 1g of foam (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your hand and massage on to the scalp twice daily.
- Wash hands after use.
- Replace cap on the can when not in use.
What to expect from Regaine For Men:
- Twice daily application for 8 to 16 weeks is needed before new hair growth will be seen.
- If hair re-growth occurs, continued treatment is needed to maintain the results.
- If no improvement occurs after 16 weeks of twice daily application, treatment should be discontinued.
- You may experience an increase in hair shedding after using Regaine for a few weeks. This is a sign that the product is working. Old hairs are falling out as new hairs start growing.This increased shedding generally resolves after a couple of weeks continued usage.
- Each gram of cutaneous foam contains: 50mg of minioxidil (5% w/w)
- Also contains: Ethanol anhydrous, purified water, Butylhydroxytoluene (E321), Lactic acid, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60; Propellant: Propane/ butane/ isobutene/.
- This product should not be used by women.
- Do not exceed 2g in one day and do not use more than twice a day (your hair will not regrow any more quickly and you may risk side effects).
- Do not apply to broken, inflamed, irritated or painful skin. Not to be used with other scalp treatments.
- Not suitable for sudden, patchy or unexplained hair loss. In these cases you should consult your doctor.
- Wash hands after use.
- Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease and or circulation disorders before using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Pressurised cannister. Do not expose to direct sunlight or use near a naked flame or lit cigarette.
Please read the information on the package before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our McCabes Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call +353 1 8074706 (weekdays 10am - 3pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.