Revive Active Teen - 20% Extra Free (24 Sachets For The Price Of 20)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Details As your teenager continues to grow, their bodies need all the support and nourishment they can get for healthy development.
Teen Revive contains vitamins & minerals which support the heart, the immune system, bones, and brain function.
Benefits & features:
- It contains Welmune by The Kerry Group.
- Delivers 5 fruit & vegetable extracts including prebiotic fibre for gut health.
- 18 essential vitamins & minerals.
- Is suitable for vegans, vegetarians & has no added sugar.
- Unflavoured – Teen Revive powder mixes easily into your teenager's favorite drink, yogurt or cereal.
How to take:
- Take one sachet per day at breakfast.
- Mix with liquid or food of your choice.
- Always take with or after food.
- Five days per week is sufficient but can be taken every day if needed.
Chicory root extract (Prebiotic fibre) 1000mg Wellmune beta 1,3/1,6 glucans 100mg Bacillus coagulans (15 billion CFU/g) 60mg Apple fruit juice powder 50mg Pear fruit juice powder 50mg Pineapple fruit juice powder 50mg Carrot powder 25mg Choline 10mg Vitamin A 200ug Vitamin D3 5ug Vitamin E 9mg Vitamin K2 60ug Vitamin C 120mg Thiamin (B1) 1.1mg Niacin (B3) 16mg Vitamin B6 1.4mg Folic acid 200ug Vitamin B12 2.5ug Biotin (B7) 50ug Pantothenic Acid (B5) 6mg Magnesium 7mg Iron 1.4mg Zinc 4mg Copper 0.2mg Manganese 2mg Selenium 44ug
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).