Qu-Chi Kids Hay Fever Band
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Qu-Chi Hayfever & Allergic Rhinitis Acupressure Arm Band
The Natural Choice
The Qu-Chi ('Q-chee') point has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine to pull excess energy away from the face. The Original Qu-Chi Band has been designed to sit comfortably on this point, which is at the end of the outer part of the elbow crease. It can be worn whenever needed and for as long as necessary, be it day or night.
- Size guide: 15cm-40cm
How to use
Please see back of the pack for fitting instructions
1. Bend the elbow
2. Locate the Qu-Chi point - this is the depression at the end of the crease that appears when you bend your arm
3. Place the Qu-Chi band so the black Qu-Chi point is resting in the Qui-Chi point
4. Position the band around the upper and lower arm
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not wear during pregnancy, as this point has been used to induce labor.
- If you have problems with circulation in your arm, then please consult your doctor before use.
- Do not stop any prescribed medication without consulting your doctor.
- If the band is uncomfortable or causes pain then remove it.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).