Neutrogena Hydro Boost Concentrated Serum 15ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
An ultra-refreshing serum designed to intensely hydrate and quench the skin. Neutrogena’s Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum features the brand’s highest concentration of hyaluronic acid, to promote the look and feel of smoother skin.
Enriched with provitamin B5 to support lasting moisture, the aqueous serum leaves the complexion with a radiant appearance and supple texture, alongside seeking to achieve plumper-looking skin. The formula arrives housed in a glass bottle with a pipette for ease of application.
How to Use:
Apply 3-4 drops to your face and neck twice a day.
[PR-0002084] Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Faex (Yeast Extract), Agar, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77007, CI 77891, CI 77019.
McCabes Pharmacy is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and /or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).