Natures Aid Zinc & Peppermint Lozenge 30s
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Zinc has many beneficial roles in the body, including contributing to: The maintenance of normla bones, hair, skin and nails, the normal metabolism of fatty acids, vitamin A & Carbohydrates. Normal DNA synthesis, normal protein synthesis, Normal cognitive function, Normal fertility and reproduction, normal testosterone levels in the blood, normal immune fnuction and normal acid base metabolism. Zinc also plays a role in cell division.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.
How to take:
- For optimum benefit, slowly suck 1 lozenge four times a day.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
|Equivalent to 100mg of Rosehips|
Sweetener (Sorbitol - excessive consumption may produce
laxative effects), Vitamin C Prep. (Calcium Ascorbate,
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anticaking
Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Rosehip Extract Prep. (Rosehip Extract,
Maltodextrin), Natural Flavouring (Peppermint Extract Prep.
(Peppermint Extract, Modified Starch, Silicon Dioxide)), Stevia Leaf
Extract, Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate)
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).