My Expert Midwife Spritz For Nausea 50ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
It is extremely common for women to experience feelings of sickness and nausea in pregnancy – particularly in the first trimester. This Spritz for Nausea spray, from My Expert Midwife, can help you to cope with morning sickness and to make your daily life a little easier during pregnancy.
Developed by midwives to help manage some of the symptoms of nausea and morning sickness. It is a gentle blend of peppermint, lemon and grapefruit essential oils - whose properties are renowned for helping to ease those feelings of morning sickness (or all day sickness!).
Spritz for Nausea is safe to use from the first trimester. The handy spray is handbag sized, so is small enough to be carried around discreetly during the first few months of pregnancy.
Features & Benefits:
- Spritz for Nausea: 50ml size spray
- Midwife developed, mum approved
- Born in the UK
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
How To Use:
- Spray at the first signs of nausea, or as often as needed.
- Spritz onto your skin or wrist pulse points, or onto a tissue or your bedding, or into the air. Designed for external use only.
Lanolin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
Safe for use in pregnancy, and for breastfeeding mums.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).