Lemsip First Action Nasal Spray 20ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Lemsip First Action™ contains Carragelose® and kappa-Carrageenan which is clinically proven to help shorten the duration of cold and flu-like symptoms by up to 2 days, when used at 1st signs.
The spray forms a shielding layer on the surface of the nasal mucosa. When used at first signs it helps trap cold viruses so they cannot multiply further and infect healthy cells.
Lemsip First Action™ helps STOP a cold early*. Both the common cold and flu-like illness are spread by inhaling airborne viruses after an infected individual sneezes or coughs. When cold viruses enter the nose, they attach to the nasal lining, where they multiply and spread, triggering the body's immune response. This results in symptoms such as sore throat, stuffy or runny nose, fever, headache or coughing. As the viruses continue to multiply and spread, cold symptoms develop further.
- Helps shorten cold symptoms by up to 2 days when used at 1st signs.
- Lemsip First Action contains Carragelose® and kappa-Carrageenan which is clinically proven to help shorten the duration of cold and flu-like symptoms by up to 2 days, when used at 1st signs.
Always read the instructions. RB-M-51904
Features and Benefits:
- Helps stop a cold early
- Clinically Proven
- Forms a shielding layer to help trap cold viruses.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and from 1 Year
How To Use:
At first signs of cold or flu-like symptoms spray once into each nostril while holding the other nostril closed several times a day to help stop the development of symptoms into a full blown cold. Continue until the symptoms have stopped.
- To prime pump, remove cap and, while holding the bottle upright, spray into the air until a uniform mist is released.
- Insert the spray head carefully and not too deep into the nose. Tilt the head forward and spray one puff into one nostril while holding the other nostril closed.
- Repeat with the opposite nostril.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use and replace protective cap.
- Spray in each nostril
- Forms a shielding layer and Traps cold viruses
- Trapped virus particles are Cleared
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Suitable for use during pregnancy & from 1 year.
- Read the enclosers instructions leaflet before use. Lemsip First Action™ Nasal Spray is a medical device with local action and is not absorbed by the nasal mucosa.
- Any serious incident that occurs from the use of Lemsip First Action™ should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority in your country.
- For hygiene reasons and to avoid transmission of pathogens, one Lemsip First Action™ Nasal Spray should always be used by one and the same person.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children. If a fever occurs and/or symptoms persist for more than one week, you should consult a pharmacist or doctor.
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).