La Roche Posay Anthelios Invisible Spray SPF30 200ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Suitable for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. A light, non-greasy protection spray for sun-sensitive skin. SPF 30 for normal sunshine intensity. Fresh and moisturising, easy to apply, non-sticky, very water-resistant. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection. 9/10 UK dermatologists would recommend Anthelios
884903 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • ALCOHOL DENAT. • OCTOCRYLENE • HOMOSALATE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • GLYCERIN • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BEHENYL ALCOHOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CETYL ALCOHOL • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM ETHYLENE DICOCAMIDE PEG-15 DISULFATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE • PEG-8 LAURATE • TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. C195059/1).
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).