Hawaiian Tropic Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 30
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The iconic scent and feel of our traditional oil in an easy-to-apply spray
Hawaiian Tropic Island Tanning Continuous Sunscreen Spray is a lightweight luxurious clear oil that nourishes your skin with rich moisturization and enhances your tan with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
Made with coconut oil and cocoa butter, this clear spray keeps skin soft and luminous as you enjoy the sun.
The continuous spray nozzle helps with fast and easy application and has a twist lock top so there’s no need for an extra cap!
Hawaiian Tropic Island Tanning Oils are made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like aloe, papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, and guava for skin-loving suncare you can trust.
- Made with shea butter and cocoa butter
- Nourishes skin
- Enhances your tan
- Sprays on clear
- Continuous spray for fast application and twist lock top for no mess
- Water resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic Scent – this tropical coconut scent celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animal
How To Use:
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet.
We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).