Childs Farm Coconut Oil After Sun Lotion 100ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Multi-award-winning Childs Farm brings a luxurious after sun lotion that moisturises, soothes and hydrates all skin types after sun, wind or outdoor exposure. Excellent for little ones with sensitive and eczema-prone skin, this inclusive range is suitable for use on all skin types for irritation-free results every time.
All Childs Farm products offer a Happy skin promise™ from Childs Farm founder and mother of two, Joanna Jensen.
How to use
After prolonged sun or wind exposure, wash skin to remove residual sun cream. Then apply after sun all over body, face and hands.
Hazards and Cautions
No sting formula, but if it gets in eyes, rinse well with water. External use only. If irritation occurs wash with copious amounts of water. If irritation continues, stop use.
- For the unique needs of children’s and babies’ skin & hair
- For sensitive skin & eczema-prone skin
- Kind, mild & safe for skin
- Over 98% naturally derived ingredients
- Free from parabens, SLSs, mineral oils & artificial colours
- Clinically tested and user trialled
- Tested and approved by Joanna’s little ones for you to use on yours!
- Dermatologist approved. For sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin
- Paediatrician approve
- Suitable for 6 months & upward
- 10/10 parents would recommend this product to other parents of children with sensitive skin and medically diagnosed eczema
- 10/10 parents stated the product did not cause irritation to their babies skin (100 babies with medically diagnosed eczema)
- Age & weight suitability: Suitable for newborns and upwards.
Glyceryl Stearate SE
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract*
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract
*Denotes Organic Ingredients
Delivery & Returns
Order before 2pm for next day delivery
- An Post: €4.75 per order (Free Delivery on orders over €38)
- UPS: €6.50 per order
- Orders received on Weekdays up to 2pm will usually be processed and dispatched on the same working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on weekdays will usually be processed and dispatched on the next working day.
- Orders received after 2pm Friday up to midnight Saturday will usually be dispatched by us, and sorted by An Post on Sunday, for Monday delivery.
- We deliver from Monday - Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays. Saturday deliveries are only to major towns and cities).